DOUGLASS (Mont.) — A fire that destroyed a barn in the 600 block of Congo Road has spread to a small residence nearby, according to Mercury staff on scene. Explosions are reportedly heard coming from the site.
It is unknown if anyone was in the barn or home at the time of the fire, which was reported around noon Friday.
Several horses reportedly escaped the barn.
Check back here for updates on this story.
EARLIER VERSION OF THIS STORY
DOUGLASS (Mont.) Fire destroyed a barn in the 600 block of Congo Road around noon Friday.
Witnesses at the scene said some horses had escaped the barn but it was unknown if other animals were inside the barn at the time the fire broke out or if anyone was injured.
Video from the scene: www.tout.com/m/yrttdl?ref=twstale6
Check back here for updates.