Building a Better Boyertown hosted the first of many farmer's markets on Sunday, Sept. 2. The market will be open every Sunday though Thanksgiving, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., in the Boyertown Museum of Historic Vehicles parking lot, 85 South Walnut Street.
- Religious group returns to stage hate-filled speech on KU’s campus
- Genesius Theatre presents 'Legally Blonde Jr.'
- Birdsboro Twisters F1, F2 Squads head to Disney Quest Championship
- In Bethel Township, residents getting weary, wary of development
- Twin Valley presents ‘Newsies’ March 19 to 22
- Kutztown Rotary Farmers Night celebrates ag community
- First Reformed Church Celebrates 230 Years
- Kutztown Area Middle School students donate to Wigs for Kids
- MCCC welcomes four-time Grammy-nominated children’s musicians Trout Fishing in America
- Berks library awards celebrate innovation, leadership, service