A two-day winter snowstorm dumped as much as 20 inches (and in some cases more) in the Berks County region on Feb. 1 and 2. While digging out may seem arduous and a pain in the back, for others there was so much fun to be found in the mountains of white powdery snow.
- Lawsuit calls Williamsport Police behavior 'sadistic' and seeks $2 million in damages
- Berks County brothers build giant 'snoctopus'
- Experts at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Describe Types of Rashes Associated with MIS-C
- Burning ambulance draws fire crews to Western Berks EMS station in West Lawn
- Kutztown and German town become sister cities
- State closes 3 restaurants for COVID-19 violations
- How to Prepare for an Unusual Tax Season
- Boyertown pharmacy ensuring COVID vaccine goes to patients most in need
- PEEPS® Brand Teams Up With Build-A-Bear Workshop For An All-New Easter Collaboration
- Hamburg man creates art from scrap