Chester County Girl Scouts were recently honored at the 2016 Girl Scouts of Eastern Pennsylvania (GSEP) Achievement Ceremony held at the DoubleTree by Hilton in King of Prussia. The annual ceremony recognizes scouts who demonstrate extraordinary leadership through projects that positively impact local communities and beyond. Several local Girl Scout Seniors and Ambassadors, grades nine to 12, were honored with the prestigious Gold Award. Scouts are recognized with this award for solving a community issue with a long-term solution and plan.
- New businesses open in Hamburg, even amid pandemic
- Carnival of Lights opens Nov. 27 in Gilbertsville
- Crews rescue driver after pickup truck rolls down embankment along Route 61 near Leesport
- Hamburg woman charged with endangering nurse by coughing in her face at Tilden Township urgent care center
- Gov. Murphy signs 'Daniel's Law'
- Honey Brook contractor charged with home improvement fraud in Cumru Township
- Seeing Santa safely amid a pandemic
- Lehigh University sophomore from Fleetwood pens novel ‘Less Invisible’ amid pandemic
- Daniel Boone Optimist Club awards Officer of the Year to Amity, Birdsboro police
- Helping Harvest distributes 5,000 boxes of Thanksgiving food