Members of the 4-H Clover Club participated in a baking marathon on Dec. 3. The dozen members, ranging from elementary to high school age, baked over 800 cookies in 13 varieties and shipped most of them to troops stationed overseas during the holidays. The cookie event is an annual tradition for the club, which meets at Salem Church, Lenhartsville, each fall to learn new cooking skills and polish existing ones. The group will work on sewing projects in the new year.
- Cuomo announces new COVID strategy
- Cause of Hamburg garage fire under investigation
- Friends group signs a deal to take care of Kaercher Creek Lake, now they just need the money to do it
- Marple motorist charged in death of Chester County homeless activist
- As the pandemic threatens to leave many hungry, Helping Harvest steps up to feed them
- Seeing Santa safely amid a pandemic
- Hamburg Area School District suspends in-person classes until Dec. 14 to avoid COVID outbreak
- Best China Chef in Exeter Township relocates after 'cruel' eviction
- Roadside America in Shartlesville to close permanently
- As Dinniman nears retirement, he sets sight on forming PAC for 'transformative education'
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.