New Holland Police report that on June 4 at 7:55 a.m. a horse-drawn carriage operated by a male juvenile was struck by a motor vehicle driven by Danielle Martin, 45, of New Holland. The accident occurred at the intersection of Gristmill Rd. and Rt. 322 in Earl Twp. The male juvenile was unable to control his horse and carriage at the stop sign and was struck on the 9 o-clock position by Martin's vehicle. Considerable damage was done to the carriage, which was towed away by a farm tractor. The only injured party was the horse, which incurred minor injuries and was treated a short distance away by a veterinarian.
- Surge in Berks coronavirus cases scuttles Boyertown's plans for in-person classes
- Kutztown Borough Council rescinds prior vote, sets Oct. 31 as Trick-or-Treat Night
- Pickup truck slams into front of Boyertown glass art studio after young driver hits wrong pedal
- Grants will fund mental health initiative in Kutztown, Brandywine and Fleetwood school districts
- 2020 American Honey Princess visits Berks
- Reflections: Like me, America needs rehab
- Driver injured when concrete mixer crashes in Richmond Township
- Kutztown Council denies water request for proposed Maxatawny warehouse
- 18-year-old ATV rider from Mohnton injured in accident in Union Township
- A Look Back at History of King Frost Parade
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.