Harassment'On Dec. 18 at approximately 2 p.m. police cited a 15-year-old male juvenile from Lower Saucon Township for harassment, after he allegedly shoved another 15-year-old male juvenile from Lower Saucon at Saucon Valley High School, 2100 Polk Valley Rd., Hellertown. According to police, the juvenile cited also threatened the other boy by telling him that he would kill him and bury him. Possession of a Small Amount of Marijuana, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia'On Dec. 27 at approximately 12:11 a.m. police say a 17-year-old male juvenile was charged for a violation of Act 64, after he admitted to a Lower Saucon Township police officer that he had just finished smoking marijuana in the parking lot at Regal Cinemas, 3717 Rt. 378, Bethlehem. During a search of the juvenile's vehicle, police say the officer found a bag containing green and brown vegetable matter, which later was determined to be marijuana. According to police, a 20 ounce soda bottle which had been converted into a smoking device was also recovered during the vehicle search. The juvenile has been charged with possession of a small amount of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Sex offender arrested in sting after Berks County detectives posed as 15-year-old
- Roadside America: Miniature village depicting American history on the auction block
- 5 Berks County restaurants ordered to close for violating COVID restrictions
- Free subs go like hot cakes in giveaway at Kutztown restaurant
- CHOP and Penn Researchers Identify Nanoparticles that Could Be Used in Therapeutic mRNA Delivery before Birth
- Man who said he was hiking the Appalachian Trail found sleeping in a motel guest's bed in Upper Tulpehocken Township
- 'Morning Sunrise': Leesport photographer reminds us there is light after darkness
- Hamburg Police grow beards, raise funds for 2 families
- Kutztown University student from Iowa died of natural causes
- Berks native opens bridal shop
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.