It's time for the annual Berks-Mont Newspapers' Cookie Contest! Do you have a time-tested recipe for snickerdoodles, passed down for generations? Have you come up with a secret cookie recipe that is sure to please? Or do you just love to bake and want to share your recipe with our readers? The annual Berks-Mont Newspapers' Cookie Contest is happening now. We're asking our readers to bake a batch of cookies and bring them to our office at 24 N. Hanover Street in Pottstown so our expert panel of judges can taste them and name a winner. In addition to bragging rights as the 'best cookies around,' the top three winners will receive gift certificates. Cookies must be delivered to the office by Wednesday, Dec. 7. Please see our ad in this week's Southern Berks News for contest rules and regulations. Happy baking!
- Birdsboro woman crowned Ms. Berks County, competes for state title
- Teen driver seriously injured when car hits dump truck in Oley Township, police say
- Covered bridge in Oley Township closed after truck hits height barrier
- Road dispute leads to federal lawsuit for New Hanover
- Church members unite to fix up dozens of Berks County homes
- Family's dream to travel across America transforms into reality as road trip to all 50 states nears
- Colebrookdale Township awarded $800,000 to make improvements to intersection
- Former Berks superintendent threatened school board member, authorities say
- Boyertown Pharmacist sees up swing in vaccinations
- Mayor proclaims August Kutztown Fair Month for 150th anniversary
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.